In stockAsk for quote
Long arm version of the IRB2400. The IRB 2400L model has 1.8 meters reach, 7 kg load capacity, large working range and slim arm and wrist. Equipped with the IRC5 controller.
The IRB 2400 in its different versions and best accuracy, gives excellent performance in material handling, machine tending and process applications. IRB 2400 offers you increased production rates, reduced lead times and faster delivery for your manufactured product.
- Reliable – High production up time. IRB 2400 is the world’s most popular industrial robot The robust construction and use of minimum parts contribute to high reliability and long intervals between maintenance.
- Fast – Short cycle times. Thanks to the ABB´s unique motion control of the robot optimizes the acceleration and retardation, which results in shortest cycle time possible.
- Accurate – Consistent parts quality Best in class regarding path accuracy and position repeatability (RP = 0.06 mm)
- Strong – Maximized utilization. Payload options are between 7 -20 kg. Max reach 1.810 m.
- Robust – Harsh production environment. IP 67 classified, steam washable, clean room (class 100) and “Foundry Plus” optional.
- Versatile – Flexible integration and production. All models offered with inverted mounting capability.
- Number of axis: 6
- Maximum Load of Robot: 7 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 1800 mm.
- Repeatability: 0.05 mm.
- Controller: IRC5 M2004
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 150º/s
- Axis 2: 150º/s
- Axis 3: 150º/s
- Axis 4: 360º/s
- Axis 5: 360º/s
- Axis 6: 450º/s