Kuka eight axis welding cell consisting of :
- 1 x Kuka KR 16 six axis industrial robot with KRC2 Ed05 controller, 1,610 m arm reach and 16 kg payload.
- 1 x two single axis multistation welding positioner with a central servocontrolled motor which enables the station changing. Every single station has a loading capacity of 2000 kg
- 1 x Fronius Synergic Power source, model TPS4000, 400A power, liquid cooled, suitable for aluminium, carbon steel and other alloys.
- Torch cleaning station
- Safety light barriers
KR C2 ed2005 controller features
The controller KR C2 edition2005 (ed05) is assembled in accordance with your individual requirements, using standard PC components and drive technology that has proved its worth in the field of automation. This guarantees you high reliability and continuous access to the benefits of cutting-edge technology.
For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Kuka KR16 specifications
- Axes: 6
- Payload: 16 kg
- Horizontal arm reach: 1610 mm
- Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- Robot Mass: 235 kg
- Mounting: floor, ceiling, wall
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1 156 °/s (2.72 rad/s)
- Axis 2 156 °/s (2.72 rad/s)
- Axis 3 156 °/s (2.72 rad/s)
- Axis 4 330 °/s (5.76 rad/s)
- Axis 5 330 °/s (5.76 rad/s)
- Axis 6 615 °/s (10.73 rad/s)