Mechanically similar to the famous KR125/2, this newer version is faster and more accurate. The latest KR C2 controller allows greater connectivity and capacity of programming, thus allowing a wide range of robotic software applications.
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features:
* Open, network-capable PC technology
* 2 free slots for external axes
* DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
* Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
* Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
* Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
* Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
* Compact control cabinet
* Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 125/150/200 Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2400 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,2 mm.
- Controller: KR C2.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axe 1: 101º/seg
- Axe 2: 101º/seg
- Axe 3: 101º/seg
- Axe 4: 157º/seg
- Axe 5: 170º/seg
- Axe 6: 239º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking