Kuka KR150-2 S2000 heavy payload industrial robot on a KL1500 7 axis linear track with lenghts ranging from 2000 to 15000 mm.
Available in three versions attending to the arm reach / payload: KR 150-2 (2700 mm / 150 kg) , KR 150L130-2 (2900 mm / 130 kg) , KR 150L110-2 (3100 mm / 110 kg).
Suitable for machining, spotwelding, measuring, handling and palletizing applications.
Equipped with the KRC2 controller available in two versions attending to the software version: 5.2.14 on WinXP with handling and welding software technologies.
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features
* Open, network-capable PC technology
* 2 free slots for external axes
* DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
* Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
* Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
* Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
* Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
* Compact control cabinet
* Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
Robot basic data
Maximum Load of Robot: 150/130/110 Kg
Maximum Reach: 2700/2900/3100 mm
Repeatability: 0.15 (0.02 mm for the 7 axis linear track)
Controller: KR C2
Axis Speed in º/s for the models: KR 150-2 / KR 150 L130-2 / KR 150 L110-2
Axis 2: 110º/s 110º/s 110º/s
Axis 3: 100º/s 95º/s 93º/s
Axis 4: 170º/s (all 3 models)
Axis 5: 170º/s (all 3 models)
Axis 6: 238º/s (all 3 models)
Range of motion (Axis 1 to 6)
Axis 2: +90 to -61º
Axis 3: +65º to -209º
Axis 4: +-350º
Axis 5: +-125º
Axis 6: +-350