General purpose robot Identical to the well known KR125/2 and KR150/2. The only difference lies in the controller, which is the latest KR C2 under Windows.
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features:
* Open, network-capable PC technology
* 2 free slots for external axes
* DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
* Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
* Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
* Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
* Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
* Compact control cabinet
* Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 150/120/90Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2,4/2,6/2,8 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,2 mm.
- Controller: KR C2.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axe 1: 120º/seg
- Axe 2: 230º/seg
- Axe 3: 245º/seg
- Axe 4: 716º/seg
- Axe 5: 182º/seg
- Axe 6: 218º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking